- Synchronising Binoculars & Telescopes for Shared Viewing
- Snooker Rest – Spider Bridge Hand Extensions for Awkward Cueing Situations
- Portable Hydroelectricity Generator for Remote Areas – Made from Recycled Parts
- 100 Zone Wireless Site and Perimeter Security System – Ideal for Elephants and Rhinos!
- Remote Site Alarm and Environmental Monitoring System – Protect Your Fish!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
A snooker player’s bridge hand has limits and when these are reached, some form of artificial bridge/rest/spider is required to extend the player’s range, elevation or angle in order to continue with the shot. The problem with these artificial bridges/rests is that they take the player away from close contact with the cue ball and a fair amount of ‘touch’ or control can be lost due to the distance i.e. the length (and weight) of the rest/spider handle.
My idea to help overcome the loss of control caused by the use of rests is to simply remove the ‘business end’ of rests and provide them as an attachment/glove that can be used/worn directly on the player’s bridge hand. Continue reading