- Synchronising Binoculars & Telescopes for Shared Viewing
- Snooker Rest – Spider Bridge Hand Extensions for Awkward Cueing Situations
- Portable Hydroelectricity Generator for Remote Areas – Made from Recycled Parts
- 100 Zone Wireless Site and Perimeter Security System – Ideal for Elephants and Rhinos!
- Remote Site Alarm and Environmental Monitoring System – Protect Your Fish!
Category Archives: Security
To provide security for a large site with a high number of valuable assets distributed throughout the site. To be able to monitor everything from equipment & materials, to gates and electric animal fences.
Ideally to come up with a system that can be deployed rather than installed i.e. no hard wiring, no special skills or equipment required and no training.
Finally, the system should be easy to pick up and move to another site, and within in any given site, the sensors/transmitters should be easy to pick up and move to different locations around the site, as the need arises.
The security monitoring requirement is for the remote protection of on-site machinery and equipment, for example on building sites, roadworks and farms etc. The environmental monitoring requirement is for the protection of buildings, land, crops and animals (including fish – think ‘koi carp’ for example) etc.
The two key design goals were to produce a product/system which would work under its own power, independent of mains power for long periods of time; and also for the product/system to be wireless to allow for quick and easy remote placement.